Effective: November 20, 2017, last updated June, 10 2019
1. Information We Collect: When you interact with us through the Site, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
1.1. Personal Data That You Provide Through the Site: We collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you contact us with inquiries via our email address available on the Site’s contact page. We will collect Personal Data, such as your email address, and any other Personal Data that you elect to provide when corresponding with us such as first name, last name, address and telephone number.
1.2. Other Information:
b. Aggregated Personal Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Site, the Company may conduct research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and the Company may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. The Company may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
4. Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information: The Company is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
a. Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
c. Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: The Company, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
d. Legal Requirements: The Company may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a legal obligation, (b) protect and defend the rights or property of the Company, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (d) protect against legal liability.
5. Your Choices: You can use the Site without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain features of the Site.
6. EU rights: Individuals who benefit from the European data protection laws have certain data subject rights which may be subject to limitations and/or restrictions. These rights include the right to: (i) request access to and rectification or erasure of Personal Data, (ii) obtain restriction of processing or object to processing of Personal Data; and (iii) the right to data portability. If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handled your Personal Data, you can report it to your local data protection supervisory authority. You may exercise your rights by contacting us via our ‘contact’ page.
Our Site uses Analytics/Performance cookies to recognise and count the number of Site visitors, to gather statistics regarding how visitors move around the Site (including number of page views, number of visitors, and time spent on each page) and for conversion tracking and click hotspots. This helps us improve the way our Site works and the user experience on it, for example by making sure users can find what they need easily. We use the following analytics/performance cookies:
|Used to distinguish users.
|Used to distinguish users.
|Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_<property-id>.
|Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.
|30 seconds to 1 year
|Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out. Learn more.
|2 years from set/update
|Used to throttle request rate.
|30 minutes from set/update
|Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __umtb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.
|End of browser session
|6 months from set/update
|Used to store vistor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor level custom variable. This cookie was also used for the deprecated _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
|2 years from set/update
11. Security: The Company takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Site from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this Site may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to the Company via the Internet.
Please click here for our Candidate Privacy Notice.
You may contact us as follows:
75 State Street
Boston, MA 02109
Email: [email protected]